Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easy to lose, a lot harder to gain.

trust 
/trʌst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [truhst] ,
–noun
1.
reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
2.
confident expectation of something; hope.
3.
a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
4.
the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.
5.
something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like; responsibility; charge.



Through my experiences, trust is one of the hardest for me to give out. I can still stay I don't completely trust anyone, but maybe 1 or 2 of my friends. No one knows my whole story and I don't think I'll let anyone close enough to know. Call me paranoid, but that's just how I've been. Everything has proven me right and no one or nothing has stayed long enough to prove me wrong. Like it, hate it, that's just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment